The silence of busyness
Once again, I have dropped off the map. To write
Yeah, I'm not updating the blog much. That's because I am currently:
- Barreling ahead on the current novel
- Finalizing the proposal for the next series
- Polishing one short story
- Outlining another
- Doing assignments for school
- Attending same
- Doing nearly-full-time contract writing work
- Raising a six-year-old
Work, currently, is a seven-day-a-week affair. Yet, I recall quite vividly that exactly one year ago I was proving to the physio on D6 at Sunnybrook Hospital that, yes, I could actually climb three steps and then climb back down them again. And that on that night, I was able to walk up the front steps into my own house... but no farther; and that I spent that first night at home on the couch in the living room while my daughter and wife slept upstairs, close but still a million million miles away.
It's good to be busy.